As most of you candidates have appeared in your 7th semester examination and as per the most of the Indian universities have their 6 months training program, you must be looking for some organisations/ training institutes for your 6 months Industrial training.
This is very obvious that mos of you will be confused about the technology to choose, whether to go for a organisational training or joining a training institute, well here are some points that might clear your doubts about the same:
Benefits of Joining Organisations
* In my personal opinion one should choose organisation as it will make them aware about the organisational trends, behaviours, requirements, environment etc.
* Will give you a hand on experience on the present technologies.
* Might get a chance to get absorbed if you perform well.
* Possibility of getting stipend.
* No one will be there to teach you, you need to be a self learner, well this can be stated as an exact demerit as I fone wants to survive in IT industry he needs to be self learner and self driven.
Benefits of Training Institutes:
* One will get trained by the professionals, if joined a good institute.
* Time for preparations for competitive exams.
* Need to pay a high amount of fees.
* Lacks industry exposure.
* Might Lacks in job opportunities.
Kindly find a list of some Organisations Providing Industrial Training to students.
1. Code Fire Technologies
6 Months Industrial Training for B.Tech/B.E. /MCA Students
( From January 2014- June 2014)
CodeFire Technologies , Noida based leading Software Development Company , provide six months Industrial Training to B.Tech and MCA Students, which is a part of their Graduate/Post Graduate.
Registration Process : 6 Months Industrial Training is a not a paid training.
- Apply online here or download the form.
- Send duly filled Registration Form
- Selection will be based on written test and interview.
Employment application for Trainee – UI Developer
Hope someone might it find suitable while going for their industrial training programme.
Kindly share this with your friends